Powered by Blogger.

Google Adsense PIN and Address Verification Process in Minutes

Google Adsense PIN and Address Verification Process in Minutes

Finally got approved for adsense , but after only a few dollars to get your AdSense Google AdSense started displaying alerts in the dashboard . After receiving $ 10 to hold my income and I can withdraw your earnings to a personal unique PIN before ( in a letter sent to me by Google PIN) to your residential address notify me with a message confirming that .

Problem: Google Adsense me all 3 letters ( to pin ) sent but I received none . Even after the release of the 1st pin after waiting for 4 months I did not welcome it . Pin send the 1st 6 months after displaying Google ads on my blog temporarily closed and they had to send the latest to get the pin for at least 4 weeks asked me to wait . If I was going to lose 1 month adsense earnings ? Or just on hold forever, I'm going to end ? To solve the problem in a few minutes to read the post .

After you get $ 10 in your AdSense account dashboard can see that the red warning message on hold if your payment increase. " Action is required to release payment . Yet your PIN and / or phone number further details have not verified it . "or end ( first pin was sent to confirm the day ) 6 months after the " Your pages are displaying blank ad units . further payment history page for details See you. Google would not confirm or fail to confirm our address because " the message appears . The best solution to get rid of this problem with Google AdSense is to verify your address .

Using PIN verification to confirm the address with Google AdSense :

As soon as you reach the amount of $ 10 , Google confirmed your letter ( for address verification PIN) to send the request. First pin to 4 weeks after the release of the request for a new PIN if you are lucky you can get Google Letters ( shipped the same PIN three times , you get first No need to worry about that ) . PIN not received any mail or a man who is better than the other option , so you can switch .
Google Adsense address verification questions : https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/157667

Google AdSense: address validation without using PIN :

You ... You are waiting for many months for which they know the PIN verification process is not necessary or essential here is surprising . Waiting for your PIN do not want to get into the pain so you can choose the method .

My story : I approved your AdSense ! The 6th month has passed and I still had not received the PIN has found that this request before but unfortunately I said, " Your pages are displaying blank ad units in your AdSense account dashboard 3rd last remaining alert message was decided to request the pIN , because you haven 'T yet your PIN and / or phone number to verify the payment date .. for more details visit the page , "but his showing ads website because in the last 3rd of the pIN request , but any ad on its website the next day (pain!) found that the exposure was not understand there , I Googled and luckily got some details on the Google forum and alternative and quick way protected by .

Provide their own driver's license and everything fixed within 4-5 hours and ads in my Google AdSense account red alert / message was beginning to show . Go to the following links and submit details .

(Documents to be uploaded later) 

Even you admit / I'm going to be getting the message .

Provide a clear picture of their driving license after he removed my adsense account and now everything is all right on red alert . Now I can get my money back and PIN verification is not needed to worry about . He's really done a great job in just 4-5 hours and that is just wonderful . I received the following email from Google AdSense :

0 comments:

Post a Comment